Saturday, September 19, 2009

These days I'm felt happier than before, with you. We went for our meals together at Sushi King, Kiku Zakura and more. We even went for groceries together which was kinda weird but it's okay for me though cuz' I could spend time with you which is the one I wanna be with now. You've used large amount of money on me, the ring, the party and everything else but I know that you he still need more for your other needs. Heard of a job and wanted to give it a try, I'm glad you would rather work than study since you dislike studying and keep making himself quit that you couldn't do it. But I just don't know why that there's a weird feeling around me telling me like it might not be a good sign. Maybe I'm just thinking too much I guess? You've asked me why and what happened and I couldn't even answer you cuz' I really don't know what it is. This kind of thing is kinda new to me and IF one step was taken it might change everything cuz' it's no more in a study study world but in a business and real real world. It is huge but to me I felt that we should take one step by one step correctly and legally. I don't know to agree with you to continue with it or to reject cuz' that I couldn't accept it? To continue, yes, I could've supported you in this job that you really could give a result and it'll manage to support yours needs. To reject, I don't have the opportunity to suggest or to choose a job for you. As you said that you'd afraid that what my parents might think of you. True enough but it doesn't matter much. Anyways, IF you would ask me should you take this job? I would say no but if you wanted to try and complete all your needs, I won't resist you. Just hoping that you know what you doing is right or wrong and hope you won't regret of what you've done. Thanks for making me happier after my eyes were wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment