Monday, August 9, 2010

Squeezed!

My feeling now is feeling so squeezed. This evening went out with you and you gave me that kinda reply when I was trying my best not to be so stressed up over family relationships and you and his post. 08-08 is really not my day.

Case #1
A and B got quarreled and I got blamed because A was trying to "joke" with me and I told B about it and they quarreled and A asked me to settle it because I created it. You were the one who "joked" me and you said I started this mess. Then can I ask you a question within your age, is it fun enough for you? Why don't you just joke with someone else than your own family member. You knew this wasn't the first time and now you're doing it again. Are you a fool? You're pushing your bloody dirty stuffs to me and I ain't gonna apologize for it.

Case #2
C and I went out for C's lunch and then to KL Convention Centre to buy my external hard disc. It's crowded enough and I know I wanted to get something and once it's done we'll just leave immediately. I'm not blaming but C gave me those reply that makes me feel like maybe I should just shut up and talk to myself or something. Now it makes me feel crowded in myself. All of a sudden while taking things from C the feeling is so so cold that I felt like I'm suffocated. It's okay it's my fault I know.

Case #3
Went out for D's celebration and E was there also. Reminds me of the post that E did that "someone" told me that it's updated and so I went to read. I simply just couldn't accept the fact that this happened on me blindly. Seems like I'm the one being a fool, spinning around and around over and over again. It's like finally that blunt knife pierced into my heart which was more painful than breaking up. I didn't had any feelings during broke up but much hatred. I've already got over E but things said in that post I simply can't accept it as now I know myself that I'm in a relationship. Simply speechless.

I held my breath the whole day just to hope everything goes fine till the end of the day. I felt more like a burden now and everything just came into me today and I can't even hold my tears. I have to cry alone in my room so that I could just breathe a little. Yes, I am being rude at times but I'm awake. It seems like everything fell on me already and I hope I don't spoil any other things anymore.

Leave me alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment