Monday, August 2, 2010

Backstab?

I don't understand why you wanna be like this for which I think you don't have to be so childish over to write over blogs and Facebook to "announce" about me being irresponsible for the first time. After I saw your Facebook status that you wrote in your own language, I said fine okay it's my fault I strongly agreed. Tonight as I was chilling with my work, I went reading blogs and I saw yours. What the fuck is wrong with you man? You want your cab fees I can even double pay you back! Fine you wanna end this shitty friendship go ahead I don't mind on what you SEE with your eyes and judge on how people is. I think it's very okay to write in English so that everyone could understand than misunderstanding to quarrels. Every time when we wanted to hang out together you ignored and when we asked you, you won't share but only us sharing to you. It's okay. Making friends, I don't like to be so fussy and being fair or not but being right and wrong. So now whats the point of being friends since one small little mistake you make it as such a big deal and when we cared for you, you ignored? Since in your Facebook, you've dropped every single detail of your everything why don't you show your "fierceness"? If you're that fierce, we settle it face to face as adults instead of scolding in a social website? This is what you see me or maybe I can say "us", then forget it. I don't have to say it 100% clearly that you know who you are.

I would want to apologize to most of my friends although it's kinda late to do it by now that I'm being irresponsible that I've forgotten to inform you guys via Facebook as I've lost most of your contacts due to my phone's cacat-ness. 


.- o0o -.

No comments:

Post a Comment