Friday, August 13, 2010

Pissed

I am pissed. I am pissed. I am pissed. I am damn pissed at my stupid internet connection that was happening in my desktop computer. Working on my assignments already stressing me off and thought of chilling at the computer for awhile. Currently I think Facebook is making everything feels laggish and updating real slowly. It's okay and I went to my MSN to check if someone would chat with me. Found someone and chat a little while but waiting for no replies in both sides. Got pissed and called A and asked, and A said it wasn't A's fault while A is waiting for my reply too. It's the stupid internet problem or my computer which previously got polluted by the stupid virus that my brother did although it is somehow cleared. Chat with B in both Facebook and MSN and in the end looked for B. Was happy at the beginning till C kept calling and I guess B was pissed going around looking for shops that are still open for us to dine and C kept calling, calling and calling till both B and I were pissed. Sent B home and went out somewhere to breathe alone. Releasing some stress that supposed to be released hours ago. I know it's my attitude that it somehow ruined the whole thing but it's like I'm stuck in a deep hole and yet you're to pull me out of it than to put more sand into it. The whole condition was in a pissing mood and sorry for attitude-ing you and all the shits that I've done. Next time, I'll just do it alone.

I don't know what's happening to my life every now and then during August. To all friends of mine, I would say I actually forgotten that my birthday was close until someone reminded me. Actually all I wanted to say is, this year I don't think that I'm gonna celebrate it because I don't even have the mood to do so. Sorry friends. If someone would have said that I'm being "perasan" here, I'm just saying so and I didn't meant that there's any celebration or surprises. Not in a very good mood these days where everything seems to be very troublesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment