Monday, August 23, 2010

Love

For the first time I see drops of tears from your eyes because you saw my past and worried very much for me. It means very very much to me that what I felt inside you is very bad and hurtful. Usually I don't let people to touch my stuffs except those closest to me which one of them was you. Although I just bought it, I just stuffed everything into it without checking and cleaning up the messes that you've seen. Just now while you were locked up in your room just for a minute, I felt something is going wrong which is why I kept keeping an eye on you. While you were assisting me holding my hands down from your place to the car, you said something really really emo and the situation is going more and more moody. You were afraid that I might leave you because you weren't good enough for me and you were tired of being around on your age. The truth is, why would I leave someone who cared for me so so much and love me more than himself? If I leave one day, it means that I didn't appreciate this relationship which a guy like you, it has been disappeared years ago. You said that even if he kept contacting me in any ways, you wouldn't mind because you believe that I'm yours it means that I'm yours. I love you either and that is why I'm spending more of my lifetime with you than my close friends and family that I'd abandoned or somehow neglected. Likewise, I went to your place immediately after my dinner with my family and in the end while you were emo you were somehow pissed when I was having a bad headache trying to listen and understand which part were you talking about. Yes, to be honest, I was really sad and kept asking myself which wrong did I do? Hearing part, I had a very bad pair of ears that couldn't hear properly. But no matter how, we do forget and forgive each other in a more mature way than just to avoid and not doing anything about it or guessing around and creating doubts. Please please stop using your soul to hurt your body with the habits you had anymore which it really hurts me when I saw it or not. For the health's sake, I rather you chose one of them instead of taking both of them just because of uncontrolled emotions. That is just for tonight and for the next time, if there is, I would stop you in whatever ways that I could possibly do. Lastly, so sorry for making a sad night for you but I could guarantee that I would remove and change as much as I could. I loved you very much too. Please take care and start to realize more on your health. Loves.

.iloveyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment