Thursday, August 19, 2010

Habits

I found a new habit of mine which is I don't even blog when I'm busy like most people would say what they are buzzing about. Well, I am me tho. But since today I'm free, I'll just blog a little on what I did these days. I am very very very busy with my work these days and my sleeping time was upside down. Actually I really liked night life which I think it is more quiet and calm, avoid traffics and such but unfortunately my human bod can't take it. I'm used to sleep like this since I was in my high school (Sri Garden). Lately, my boyfriend, Fylix, was so so so into gym and he said he wanted to build up some muscles to me more masculine and so he pulled me along either with some of his friends too. I am not doing any gym at any famous gyms neither "Fitness First" nor "California Fitness" whatever you name it. I'm just going for a cheap one which is "Titanium" which I think it is fine with a pay of RM 5.00 per entry. No matter what gym you are going to as long as you exercise, every gym is the same. Right? Not gonna build up any muscles but just gonna work out to keep myself fit :D

Oops before I do forget that my college's graduation updates.

Venue          :     JW Marriott Hotel
                         Jalan Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Date             :     23rd September 2010

Theme         :     VISIONS

Schedule      :    6.30p.m. - Exhibition
                          7.00p.m. - Convocation
                          8.30p.m. - Fashion Show

Ticket Price :     RM 100.00


p.s. : I know the price is a little more expensive than the previous term but I hope this term would be more fun and worth the pay. Enjoy. For any friends of friends of Interactive Media (I.M.) won't be graduating this term because of some errors. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment