Friday, September 3, 2010

FML? No, I FYL!

I thought I've said and I've even told and even INFORMED you guys that I'll be doing my work at my friend's place and I would be coming back late at night many times ago. Yet, this morning as I came back at 5.00am+ you fucked me up because you think I lied that I'm fooling around in their house. Can you fucking understand how much work I have and how college life is? Do you have a fucking brain to not compare your age's college and today's college? Have you seen a designer's life is easy than making other people's life easy? Do you even fucking understand what a designer does? What to install into a good CPU to render fast and good and do I have it? You answer me all this and if I have all this I don't even need to go over to my friend's place. First of all, discussions and you complained that phone bill and electricity bill was too high. Now that I'm going there to do everything and saved more time dialing phones and shits, you asking me what do you think your home is? Hotel? Fuck you. I work till late night. I only work at night and why? Because it's fucking noisy in the morning and do you think people like you need inspirations? Need to think of new ideas each time when you design something? You think I'm studying business?! You calling your own "daughter" as PROSTITUTE just because I do my work at night and coming back late? Shit brains. Don't fuck my life up and my dream to accomplish this course. Why don't you do your stupid research and ask around than come to me and say that you wanna understand what I'm learning. I prove to you what I'm learning and what I'm doing in both hard and soft copies and you said you don't wanna see but instead following me to college later on. FINE I'll fucking bring you to college and ask my lecturer what am I doing and my progressions! You don't even fucking believe your own daughter then why must I believe you? You wanna do your stuff your problem la. Hello, I'm 19 now and I've never went clubbing before and I've only stayed bloody ONCE in a friend's house when I work till too late last time. Isn't that good enough being so fine at 19?! I don't know what your brains are full with stupid craps that you always read in newspapers and imagine that yourselves and maybe you just want me to be THAT LUCKY. Typing all this shits about both of you is tiring and I'm not gonna continue typing because my fingers are tired and so as my eyes.

Conclusion,
my life got fucked when I, use too much electricity, didn't sleep, sleep too late, come back late, sleep too much, working at night, work too much, being lazy when I'm free. You don't understand then bug off my life than asking me do you guys have to come for my graduation. I don't even need you guys to be there. Seriously, I'm fucking tired of you guys being such like only you're the only one working harshly on something than the others. YOU DON'T FUCK MY LIFE THIS TIME. I FUCK YOURS!

No comments:

Post a Comment