Friday, September 24, 2010

Graduation

YES! I finally graduated! From all the hard works that I've done has finally got me passed and continue my steps to complete the path of my dreams. Although neither best stage design nor top student awards are won, but I'm still very happy with what I've done and graduated with all my special ones, Fylix Chong (my beloved), Zen Chong (son), Chua Chee Cai (SFH :x, Ks.Lgd.Ice Pro), Cindy Gwee (chopstick sista) and my fellow classmates. Also my family put many pressures on me on coming back late and sleeping and doing things at imba times but now that I've gone through everything, it worths. (:

 My evil twin sister, Cindy! ♥
My classmate, Ferry!
The gang of us with Ferry joining us ;)
Chua Chee Cai (Ice), Zen Chong, Ferry, Cindy, Fylix (B), Ivy (Me)

As I walked the stage, got my certificate and posed for a group photo, it felt so "done" that's the only word that I can say. Now that I'm free from stress and heavy shoulders, all I want now is live a normal life and be happy with everyone and stay with the person I loved. By the way, my parents gave me a bouquet of pink roses too. (:
Me with Cindy twin sista and used to be a friend, top student of Interior Design, Monica. ♥
Three-quarter of Interior Design students! ♥♥

I've been introduced to his family on that day and so does him. It's just that the feedback were just so so I guess. Got invited for lunch tomorrow and off they going back to Johor Bahru. I'm extremely tired and gotta jump onto my bed and sleep with whatever patterns I have. Ciaos, buds. Loves.

♥♥♥♥♥ With lotsa love. ♥♥♥♥♥
♥ . xoxo . ♥



Just bare with the tired look cuz' we rushed our works for a few nights and days with minimum sleeping hours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment