Thursday, September 16, 2010

Moody

Can anyone give an answer for all the questions that I had in my head now? It's like.. I don't know what wrongs I did and I got fucked up. I didn't even wore a dress that I should have worn tonight for my best friend's party which I don't feel like wearing dress so I just wore a normal casual wear as it is. I went to Jogoya at Starhill, after all the rush and the jams around KL roads with stupid traffic polices, I just ate a few things which costs me RM57. It's okay but I still chat with you through messaging with my phone while I'm eating unless I'm grabbing food around. I still can't see what's wrong. You told me you were jealous, but this party is my best friend's that I never rejected. I know my ex went together, but I was all the while in a chaotic situation which it's hot, stuffy and noisy. I replied every single message of yours after I've received. Till this end, I still don't see any wrong. Yes there are some pictures of me and him in a group photo which is just next to each other and one is one-by-one picture but I can swear that I never hugged or kissed or did anything which is very wrong to the relationship. I was jealous about you chatting with your ex happily in front of me in the Live Messenger, I did nothing and I tried to control myself silently I walked to hid in the room. You found me and you knew I was jealous and you've tried to make me happy and then I did tried to think open-minded-ly. Maybe you're just thinking too much but when I asked you out, you said you don't wanna cuz' I invited you in the last minute. Or maybe I was being too harsh on you by asking you not to drink and smoke which you usually do. I don't think I've got the right rights to stop you from what you usually do and although if I did, it's just a kiss in the air. Sigh, I really don't know what to say about but no offence that it is definitely not a blame. MOODY is the word of the week for me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment