Friday, September 24, 2010

Family?

We went to KLCC to meet up with his family members at San Francisco's Coffee. We headed to Madam Kwan's cafe to have our lunch. His dad is a very good tailor in Johor Bahru and his mum is a very good housewife. The eldest sister is Jaime, which is pretty and engaged, second was his brother San Nien, with knowledges from Australia and Singapore, and second sister, Racheal (Rachel) a cute sister and lastly my dear Fylix Chong! Who just graduated with me and now having lunch together (:

Was a little surprised when his dad asked how long were we together and I answered after tomorrow it's the fifth month. Oh well, friendly nice family but I was too shy, so I just kept quiet till they asked me some questions :x

Went for a little shopping at Marks & Spencer, Zara, Isetan and Mango and they bought some stuffs back. A little disappointed cuz' they didn't get to eat what my b kept saying that the Wantan Mee at Sungai Besi that taste way way way way amazing.
Yummy hand cooked chips with smokey BBQ flavour.
*thumbs up!*
 Cookies! Must try this cuz' this is too yummy to be true! xD
*double thumbs up!*
Oh ya, a little small gift from his mum.
Godiva Chocolate. (:

Anyway, was very very happy with your family with some laughters all along the way. I will someday visit JB with you like what your mum somehow invited and as your dad said that it's fun and pretty there. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment