Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Tony's Mansion

Came back from hometown today and went to my best friend, Tony's house. What a rush. Went there and gamble gamble gamble like we've used to it last time. Not many of us went but I can say only close ones went :)

Phoebe came too! It means she camwhored together with Tiffany (Li Wei) and me! :P
Tiffany, Phoebe and I at the first floor while the guys were playing pool :)

Then, we went to that comfy comfy carpet to continue our camwhore session :D 
 Me and Tiffy :) she's skinny I know.
The camwhorer Phoebe and I :P

Oops a little blur on the left.. Right's is clear but there's shadows of my hand and the camera! hmph!
Let's try some flash which makes our skins look more like made of plastic :S
Me and Phoebe so called "modelling" :P
and then me and Tiffy. I know I looked a bit over ><"
it's us again but this time more proper :)
Ah~ Lying on that furry carpet. Nice~
Oh ya, credit for Siew Ping on this pic ;)
Me and Tiff's LALA post. xD
and
last but not least..
Phoebe and I in the car as Zhong is the driver of WSH 973. :)

Okay okay no more camwhore but heading to GDB to meet up with Tuck Yik, Kai and Yao for Chinese New Year dinner among friends. :D
Chee Yong, you're singing with lotsa passion!
Zhong, don't show me your sombong face kay? Imma punch your face!
Phoebe "fatt hao" *proven*
Love their long legs @@
Me and homie Kai! :)
Oh my god, look what song are they singing.. =="
Rasa sayang hey! Rasa sayang sayang HEY!
Really no eye see.

No comments:

Post a Comment