Sunday, February 14, 2010

Chinese New Year & Valentines Day

This year's Chinese New Year OR Valentines Day is kinda special because they're both on the same day! :) Well some pictures on getting some ang paos (red packets) from my aunt because she's a new wedded couple and we're gonna get double from her. Teehee~
Double is good! Double happiness :D
Ken receiving from my aunt..
My eldest uncle's son Wilson :)
The couple and my youngest silly uncle :)
Last but not least, a cute picture of him :P

After that, my family and I went back to Sungai Pelek, which is my hometown for more angpaos. Catch ya later.

Hereby wishing Chow Ee Quin "Happy Birthday and hope we still keep in touch"! Also, wishing everyone Happy Chinese New Year, get more ang paos and Happy Valentines Day. Even if you don't have a companion, don't be upset because being single is also a very happy thing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment