Sunday, February 7, 2010

Untitled.

I've already indirectly pointed you what I want and I think I even told you when you've asked. Since you can live without me already why should I continue with you? You're not afraid that my answer is no. It's you lost the feeling also. If you really still care, whenever I asked where were you and who were you with you won't be answering "out" and "friends". Is the person and place nameless till you have no idea what is it called? These days I keep asking you because I just wanna return your shirt that you left it in my house as I wanna clear everything in my house. THAT already indirectly pointing that I wanna see you but you still don't want to. It's okay, fine. Now you wanna meet me? I won't. The last time we met is the last time we meet each other. I don't wanna see your fucking face anymore. I wasted so much things on you let it all be a bad lesson to me that I've learnt. You want me to go for tomorrow's karaoke session? "If you wanna see me then go tomorrow." What does this actually means? Yes, I agree I missed you eversince I never met you for days and sorry, it doesn't mean that I can't really live without you. It's just a matter of time I need to calm myself down from you. And YOU stop buggering around me. I don't need to respect your "wants" eventhough I left you. You don't have to fuck my friends that I've joined for any occasions. You said you're starting your college soon on March, which college is it? Sunway? Great, now you'll have great time with her. If you wanna leave me just tell me. Don't have to find back-ups to cover me. I won't and don't like to snatch "you" away from "her". What ever tricks you're gonna do I ain't wanna fall for it anymore. You think you went to those club or pub or wherever you went doesn't need any payment so what? It's not you but them. You say you're not gonna let down your mum and your family. Okay fine again, you've made it worse as you can't see what you're doing. This is not that I care for you that much but just a damn reminder to you that, as I've told you before if you still continue your "normal lifestyle" soon I'll see you not living. The more I love you, the more pissed I get. FYI I know what I'm doing is right or wrong it means that I know what I did right and what I did wrong. Don't tell me that I didn't give you chance this time. I gave but you wasted it in many ways that I can't seem to count with my fingers. Have thought of patching up that night but you've made it gone wrong. Or maybe it's fated to be? You want me to come tomorrow right? Let me slap you in front of all of them then I'll join.



FUCKMYLIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment