Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Released!

No. 10 has been released! Beware~ Haha. Anyways, it's horrible being quarantined. That hospital doesn't have any television in the room and it's damn bored. You know that boredom kills me though. Moreover, I can't leave the room and no visitors were allowed ): I've been staying in the Sungai Buloh Hospital (government's) for 8 days! Oh my god.

How I got it? Well, it was Jeff actually sleeping in between me and Ken and he's been coughing. So, the first thing I've got was cough and then sore throat. Then, day 3 was the day I've got fever at night and so does Jeff. Next was tiredness and dizzy and a really bad headache till I can't even stand. Then there goes flu coming by. Okay I think I've shooted 7 to 8 out of 10 of the symptoms and that's why I've got stopped before passing through the customs to get my luggage after landing.

Something that surprised me in the government hospital was, the service. It ain't that bad as I've thought. There's food that looked like it's from Kenny Roger's. Gravy mmm~~

But there's something bad was, I was afraid of injections as I've mentioned previously. And I've to face it every morning as I woke up, I'm afraid cuz' they're gonna take my blood for a test so that the medicine they gave me to cure the virus works appropriately.

Total of 7 holes on my arms! 3 on the left and 4 on the right. There's one morning, a male nurse came to take my blood. He did his job but its badly done and it hurts, damn it! He poked my left arm and there's no blood so he started to feel a lil' panic. Then, he asked for another packet to try to draw out some blood from my wrist. Again there's no blood and he poked deeper and I was like screaming inside! Still none coming out and he said "Let me try another time and if I can't I'll ask my friend to help" (in malay) Then, I was like "Nu-uh don't play with my hand and my blood before I turned draught" (in heart) He poked again 2 holes in my right arm and there weren't any blood again! What the hell, I really wanna give a slap but my hand was hurt and weak. So the another Indian male nurse took my blood again from between my wrist and my arm and successed. The stupid malay male nurse didn't even hit my hand or move it about before taking my blood. Dumb ass. Now I get this shit for his "cleverness".

Anyways, just wanna say Happy Birthday Kow Jia Ye!! (Sora) (:

1 comment:

  1. woman,u got only 7 holes,but i got 15 holes~~
    n we got the same incident,make my both hand until "oh cheh"~~=="
    really pain rite...haiz...wth

    ReplyDelete