Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Melbourne, Australia

Went to Melbourne, Australia with Ken, maternal grandparents and parents :D Checked-in and got our seats.And what the hell! Only me and Ken were sitting at the economy class while my parents and grandparents were at the business class! Not fair D: Conclusion, day 1 it's just staying over night in the airplane till we reach Melbourne the next morning 5.00am at GMT+8 (7.00am @ GMT+10). Before on board, we went to the lounge and had something to eat and it's free cuz' dad has got his cool card (:
Chocolate moose (:Mini burger and sandwiches (:

Day 2, took mexi cab (van) cuz' there's too many of us and there's too many luggage to fit into a cab (car) and went to Crown Promanade Hotel and that's where we're gonna stay for the trip! There's no room for us yet so we went to the pool side (indoor). Ken and the others were too tired so they slept while me and my mum went to the steam room and steamed like a steam fish. Haha. Quite long though and then we bathed and we're ready to enter our rooms. After that took mexi cab again to Jeff's college (school).
Our hotel's neighbour D: Crown Hotel the not promanade one D:There's sun but pretty chilly there ;)
The sweet sweet old couple <333
And me! (:
Okay then we eat again ofcourse and thats the end of day 2. Day 3 was quite a hard time in the morning for all of us cuz' we had a real heavy breakfast! D: Dad is the one feeling greedy to grab all the yummy food that attracts him like those pasta, pizzas, steaks and more. But it's okay cuz' we planned to shop whole day today! And so we did. Ken bought his new Puma shoes again and there's neon green colour again. Check it out!
Ken's new Puma shoes again.. (:
Look at his face! Look how desperate is he! Despo face.

And as for me, I only bought a few clothes and a Denim jeans. It's quite hard for me to find Asian size there though and it's even harder for my mum to shop there cuz' she too small size! Later, we went back to the hotel after finish shopping at the China Town of Melbourne. We camwhored abit though :x
It's me and Jeff since Ken's doesn't wanna take with us.
And then suddenly while we were trying to take another one..
That idiot popped up behind there! What the hell..
And after that, the poor left over banana was in our room and the guys made used of it with..
Ooopps a lil' X-rated here :x
Then at night, we went dinner at Crown Hotel again. After dinner, we went for a walk outside, feeling the cold winds *freezing* And then mum suddenly wanted to take picture with us and so the boys went and I took it ;)
Ken, Mum and Jeff (:
While I'm taking this picture it's kinda funny behind it. There were a lil stair and she asked her sons to stand on the lower ones and she'll stand the highest and then when I took the picture she'll be looking taller :D Joker mum (:
After the walk, we went back to our rooms and then I felt hot when I breathe and so as my body and so as Jeff. Then, we took some pills and went to bed. Next morning, Jeff recovered and I didn't. So I stayed in the room cuz' mum doesn't want me to feel the cold breeze in the morning. Didn't take any breakfast and then we went shopping again after sending Jeff back to his college. Bought something again and shopped again till its closed and the sky turned dark.
Skip to day 5, as my temperature was raising and I feel cold and tired. Didn't go for breakfast again and my mum tapau'd plain congee (porridge) for me. I didn't really eat much cuz' I don't have the appetite but have to force myself to eat it in order to eat some medicine. After awhile, we checked out and left the hotel to the airport. Flight was at 3.00pm at reached KLIA around 9.00pm++ (:

No comments:

Post a Comment