Friday, June 19, 2009

Busy Friday

Woke up and finally went to college to catch up for assignments and stuffs. Attended Prince's class and then went back early cuz' there's only 2 students which were me and the french lady, Mariam. Before the class, I went to the Academic Director's Room to hand in my medical cert so that I don't get barred for finals.

Me : Hi, Mr. Bala, I just wanna hand this medical cert to you and wanna ask you about the extra days that I'm gonna get.
Bala : So you're the one ah who kena H1N1 ah?! Which one? No. 14?!
Me : Nope. No. 10 (:
Bala : Oh haha so lucky ah you. It's okay you try to finish by end of this month if you can't you let me know but every one knows your case. So I guess they'll give you some extra time to do it.

Okay I'm famous again cuz' of the stupid virus thingy. Anyways, after that I went back home and rushed Eric's homework cuz' I thought there was a class. After I've rushed everything like hell, a message from my college mate saying that there won't be any classes anymore for Eric's. I was like what the hell, I've rushed everything but end up no class?! Dots. But have to hand up anyways. Rushed to college, passed it up and went back. Sent Ken to school last minute and came back home again. Took a short nap and then bathed and get ready to go bro's birthday outing.

After bath, received Tony's call and the voice was Phoebe's. She invited me to swim but I've gotta go for my bro's party so, declined. Then, Tony wanted to follow and Zhong came to my house while Tony's bathing. Anyway, peeped Phoebe and Tony having fun in the pool. Woots they're sure having a REAL good time there ;)
Starring : Tony as rapist & Phoebe as the bait.
Tony's trying to rape from bottom, Phoebe shys :x
Sorry dude, I've got nice view don't wanna waste :p

After that, went to Times Square with Tony's Mobile with Zhong. While waiting for Tuck Yik, Emest, homie and the birthday boy (bro), Tony's getting hungry and went to Krispy Kreme and bought some doughnuts. After they arrived, we went to the cinemas and bought tickets to watch 17 Again! Zac Efron.. XD 9.45pm and by then it's just 8.00pm++ So, we went to Sushi King for dinner and then went for the show.
After the show it's quite late and we went to Connaught and played pool and foosball. And I really really sucked at it D: Then, we went to Nelly (mamak) for a drink for me and supper for the guys except for Tony cuz' he left early. Went back at 3.30am! and was damn tired already.
Anyways, it's for you bro! Happy Birthday Yap Han Yao!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment