Tuesday, June 16, 2009

H1N1

Damn it! I'm finally free from those isolated room! Thank you all my friends, homie, bro, best friends, family and every single one of you! I didn't knew I was THAT LUCKY to be one of the victim of this famous hot disease in the world. As where you guys heard from the medias, I'm known as the tenth victim of Malaysia. Oh, babe I'm in the top 10 list :x Nah! I know I've made everyone worried so much. SORRY! Now I'm healthy and should be stable I guess, back at home blogging since I've neglected my blog for quite some time. Oh well, I still can't go to the college till I'm 100% stable status as all virus has been cleared from my body. Gotta go rest now, ciaoz.


*As you know I went to Melbourne and that's why and how I got it. Posts of me and my family in Melbourne will be late*

No comments:

Post a Comment