Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Life

Sorry for not blogging this long and I know it's rotting or maybe rotten. It seems there are a lot of stuffs bothering me around and getting my ass buzzed. Anyway, life is so so tough in Singapore and I have started to regret for not loving my own country and so as appreciating it. It is fun to be in Singapore for holidays but not to live or study here because seriously you can see the people here don't live lives!

From the first day of my college as I was travelling with Cindy to the MRT station at where I live from Boon Keng to Bugis station, we saw many "zombies" walking in speed like being hypnotized to one direction at Dhoby Ghaut station as its an interchange between the MRTs. Gosh.

Then, it has many problems between my life with the college life here. I don't enjoy it at all and in fact, I hated it very much as there are two devils around. I don't care if he or she read this but this is the truth. Yes I have been unwell for a week struggling with my bad health before the Chinese New Year but this fella as a group mate of mine, he thought of being selfish and left me alone as he said that we should split the group into individuals as I have not done much things. Fuck you. Then, what am I looking at when you are presenting? You just added few slides and then you did the incomplete report yourself and that is it. Others are done by me although I'm sick and slow in progress as you don't know how I struggled through. You chose what you wanna do and other major ones are done by me especially the paper works! On the other hand, other assignments that are group assigned, he split it either when at first he said that "It's okay. We still can be group." in front of the lecturer and then met the lecturer to tell that you are not willing to? Are you ball-less? Fuck you gay shit. Giving me so many problems when at first you just approach to me right away when the lecturer says that it's a group work. *spits*

Life here is super tough as I don't know why everyday I have to rush up and down, here and there for the sake of the assignments, purchasing stuffs, printings and such. I am so so so tired of this life in Singapore which sometimes I pity they have to suffer so much when they can't even or maybe I should say they are afraid of being a loser. Oh well, people here are very very very bossy and not as friendly as you think which makes me can't even communicate sometimes.

Gosh, I guess I really miss my own country with all the tasty food and friendly people and especially my friends with all my love! The food in Singapore sucks! Which either the food is tasteless or too salty. Damn. Make me come back please.. It feels like jail here after each time I went back to Johor Bahru with my love to search for food and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment