Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Problems

Gosh I think my head is gonna burst with all the problems stuck in my head each time I thought of something. One of it was an argument between the both of us and almost two days have not spoken. I knew we missed each other too much until we were too worry sometimes but I am under a massive stress with my assignments assigned with close datelines which always drive me crazy and sleepless nights. Until we finally spoke to each other today, I felt that we are quite apart and things started to feel quite cold during the conversation. The replies are like very short and not as informative if I would say but it does not even feel like it is a conversation between lovers or couples. I don't know. All I knew was, I was being very depressed and couldn't concentrate on my stuffs since the day we argued. Tears keep filling up till I keep holding on to it so that it don't pour. Sighs. My life is so so full of miseries. Mind full of rubbish problems which can't be deleted nor removed. HELP!!

.iamsodepressed.

Being apart would make a relationship stronger,
But being apart may make each other think too much.
Misses each other very much 
Where we have to wait until it comes.
I love you and of course I miss you either,
My trust are fully on you where I can rely.
Please no more depression.
It brings me deep down into the darkness.
Bring me light, make me bright.
Brighter than the sun shining on us.

No comments:

Post a Comment