Sunday, April 25, 2010

Unluckiness

I don't know what happen to my luck, and so as my dear's. We went for a movie and we ended early and went to Pudu for some desserts. Afterthat, we took a U-turn where it's kinda illegal but most people do it often too. Due to our unluckiness, the famous Malaysian police car came by and wanted to give us that golden ticket. In the end, we said we're students and we're going home and we just gave RM20 to shut them up. Went to Maluri, out of no where my feelings suddenly got emo and I don't know why either but he keep asking me and I answered I don't know why but he just can't understand that it is the truth.

Got back home and I drove my own car to chill and suddenly went to Pandan Indah to drive around the cafe shops. The famous Old Town Kopitiam there always have many double parking fucked up cars when the road is already tight enough. There it goes, I scratched my car on a stupid green Proton Saga and ran away. And I hated those people who drove Mercedes! who don't even let me to pass over first but instead keep coming on me. Grats on you that making me got scratched! DOG! I wasn't in a mood and even if I do, I don't even have any amount of money and my handphone with me because I'd forgotten to bring it. Well, lucky thing was that the owner of the car did not chase after me cuz' I even don't have enough petrol to run any further.

Secondly when I reached home, got a call from my dear saying that his car's glass got broke by anonymous. I was very worried and wondering if I should go and give a hand on any matter and so I asked him. He said "No." his mum and brother is coming to solve it somehow. He got scolded for nothing and I regretted for not being there for him.


Although you didn't treat me like a precious thing in your life, I still will care for you no matter what. Hope you could understand me better and rather hug me than asking many questions when I couldn't even answer you and then made you scolding at me. I'm just crying over because I'm stressed up in my life and yet you're pushing me to a corner just to answer you than calming me down in a better way. You have stresses and so do I but I just won't dump you aside like how you did to me. I felt so useless when you bumped into troubles and I'm not there for you and you got scolded for nothing. Even though if there's really nothing I can help but atleast I could see that you're safe which satisfies me a lot. Well, everything is over now. We're both unlucky today and hope tomorrow is a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment