Thursday, March 25, 2010

Raffles Graduation Day

This is the first graduation batch of the year for 2010 and most of us went there to experience and learn what we should do for our graduation which is the next batch on September or October. Funny things is I don't know why they chose JW Marriott for every year's graduation or maybe just the amount of space is enough for everyone? Well, nothing much but we've seen what we should do and should be well prepared but I still don't think I am ):

Pictures of that night..
 Cindy and Azzah. Took this in the ladies :P 
Cindy, Azzah and I.
Anne (Yen) and I camwhore during the fashion show ;P
Yen holds the camera this time.. but it's in Mayang Sari II (room).

A great picture of the interior design students of term 5.1, 6.1 and graduates. This picture looks like i.d. family picture to me tho. Hahas.
Cindy and I. One of my bestie in college :)
Too bad for Monica where we supposed to come for this graduation together but unfortunately she's very sick ): pity pity.. Take care there, buddy!
Cindy and I with one of the graduates, Shan Shan! Isn't she cute?
  
First two photos of Anne, me, Azzah and Cindy taken by my senior senior senior, Patrick Chong! *credits* and third was Zhong's camera.. *credits*
By comparing, everyone has a change. Anne changed her smile, Azzah and I changed angle but not Cindy! She looks like copy paste right? Joking~
Pictures of Zhong, Anne and I taken by Cindy *credits* but the vertical ones looks blur. Sadly.

No comments:

Post a Comment