Saturday, March 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Zhong!

Happy happy happy birthday to you, How Wei Zhong! You're one year older now. Be good and listen to your mummy. :) Sorry that I couldn't join your full day party on ice-skating and movie because I've got a moral class to attend and furthermore it's an exam! SORRY!
Here are the photos. Too bad some pictures I've tried to fix the brightness of it but this is the best I could to keep the pictures' quality. By the way it's at Gaga Garden, Bukit Jalil.

From top left lane to top right lane to bottom left lane and finally to bottom right lane.
Chee Yong, Tony, Eric, Woon, Jen Chung, Yao, Kai, JC's friend (sorry I don't know your name ><"), Tuck Yik, Elaine, Ivy, Tiffany, Phoebe, Zhong, Anne, Ee Quin, Keng Sein, Darren.

Happy Birthday How Wei Zhong! Have a blast and all the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment