Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry X'mas

Dear Santa,

I wouldn't ask for any gifts but I would like to ask for your help to grant me some wishes that I've made. Firstly, I would love to solve my family problems as soon as possible so that we could live comfortably like before. Secondly, I would hope that I wouldn't face too much personal problems to make my life that harsh. Thirdly, I would like all my friends to be happy as well as they go through their lives. Three wishes currently for my dear Santa to take his most precious time to make it come through as soon as possible though it may take years. If it's only a wish for one Christmas, then one by one it is. One more help that I need is as Santa brings presents to all my friends out there, send my regards by wishing them "Blessed Christmas". Thank you, Santa.

Regards,
Bibu.Ivy

No comments:

Post a Comment