Saturday, December 12, 2009

Gathering

It's our 5 science 3 gathering day! I mean night. Just a short info on our night and venue was at T.G.I.Friday @ Pavilion, Kuala Lumpur. We started around 7pm-8pm and ordered food while we're talking loudly to each other as I think we missed each other somehow. Not just students but there's 2 teachers and 1 unknown came from 5 science 2 joined us (Param a.k.a. Vivek's date?). Only Mr. Aru and Mr. Ramesh came but not Ms. Nirmala and Mr. Raj as they can't make it. Aww. Just a group picture to share (:
Although not all came, but still we've met each other after we've been "lost".
Went back to Yen's hotel and Phoebe started camwhoring again..with me :P
And we pulled the sleepy Yen ;P
Then, went back by around 2am+ I guess? Actually the clothings most of us wanted to go and hit the club but things didn't turn out THAT well tho. Ciaoz.

No comments:

Post a Comment