Thursday, December 17, 2009

3rd Term Holiday!

Yes, holiday it is! After 16th of December's 3.15pm of 2009 will be my holiday till January. Finally I can update my posts and have a good night sleep. It's been 3 nights I didn't get enough sleep and rest. Rushed all assignments and projects on the dot and now finally it's holiday! Well.. Didn't plan much for holiday but I think I'd rest for a few days then maybe I'll be working for my cousin brother? Oh well, see how it is tho..

Anyways I got my fifth term timetable already. Only 3 days which are Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Ofcourse, there'll be goods and bads. Good thing is I only need to study for 3 days and bad thing is I have 2 full day classes. Tiring. This course, I realised that they also changes my resting times. First term, I have kinda flexible timetable and as I went to second term I had better. Third was morning classes so everything changed as I have to sleep early and wake early like high school days. As fourth term everything were in afternoon most of the time and I had to change my time so that I don't feel sleepy in class and concentrate more. Having tough time through the progress of getting an advanced diploma for my dream but it's worthful because as I dream I must as well make it come true. (:
Tadaaaa~ This is one of my subject as finals. Although it's not a pro standard yet but still I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment