Monday, October 25, 2010

Work

Today is my first day of work! I was kinda curious and I almost late for it! :x Anyways, first person I met is the secretary, Angel Tan and she introduced me to the other working  colleagues by bringing me around the whole office. There are 4 architects [Gong, Chin, Mischa, Daniel], 3 fit-outs [PJ, Xiao Li, Wing Hou] , 2 interior designers [1 senior (Rachel), 1 junior(me)], 1 project manager (Azmi), 1 sales manager (Samantha), and 1 3-D drafter (Edy) in a Design & Out-Fit office. More introduced staffs I can't really remember cuz' there are too many of them because it includes other departments.

Stoned and sat at my workstation for 9 hours doing nothing because the stupid computer hasn't been set up after contacting the IT guy, Sukran, as he's still fixing the building's network. Wait, wait, wait and waited till I went back and he said he'll be coming the next morning. Damn.

After work, B came to fetch me as he says he insists because it's my first day of work yet tonight is our 5th month being together. We went to the look-out point which is very famous for sitting in one of the restaurants up there and enjoying the skyline view of KL city.

.iloveyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment