Friday, October 22, 2010

Interview

Went for a job interview at Pavilion Retail Office Tower introduced by my dad as I've waited too long for my friend, Alex Lee, to approve and set an appointment for an interview although he told me the pay was low but what I really want is just to learn. Appointed at 2.30pm and here I go interviewing with Mr. Tan Peng Han, the head of design fit-out with my brother, Ken and my dad accompanying me. After around five to ten minutes, I got approved and told me I've all the weapons ready to get this job done and asked when can I start this job. I said "I'll be starting on Monday if you're okay with it." Mr Tan, "Good! That will be fine."

Hell yeah and I got the job and my brother was like "Sis, I'm very proud of you. Within less than half an hour, you got this job already." LOL. Anyways, reason for getting this job is because I wanna learn more of my own country's design and know more of the outside world. I'm still studying by the way, it's tiring but this is the way of living in the outside world. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment