Thursday, November 18, 2010

Don't Understand

I don't understand why does someone has to be angry or upset of something which is told by him or herself that we should be frank with each other? You wanna be so upset about it go ahead but I'm still living. I just said that it don't have to be too over nauseating but not you don't have to. Every time something's wrong why don't just leave it instead of deleting everything that has been posted or so? Face the damn fact as it is. Sometimes is not that I don't wanna entertain you which I think and I know I should but it's like everyday thing will make you go bored somehow sooner or later. Everyday just asking the same old shit thing which is "Why don't you do your assignments than to wait for gym and eating meals only?" All I get the reply is, "Oh, alright." and the thing is this is a big fat lie which when I'm there right beside you, there are no progress worked at all. It's not that you're working and you have no time to do it and instead of doing stuffs which is better than playing games at home just sitting around? It's not that I wanna scold or what it's like I can't get myself away for too long for trying to get a chance to speak out the truth of the facts. What my mom told me was sitting and lying around at home for too long with no opportunities to go out and look for a job while you were free will grow lazier and lazier, then in the end we don't get jobs neither do our work will be completed. Every time I said that complete your work earlier, then we'll have earlier holidays and better and more relaxed than being so restless like what we did for our previous graduation. Oh well, I know I've spoken something that may cause anger but this is what I saw and the truth than to lie being in any relationship or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment