Monday, January 25, 2010

Stopped.

After 11 days of your birthday, I broke up. Though I've seen and knew some of your family member, I still prefer to be "away" from you. Many sad memories are still kept in my mind till one day which is now that I can't stand anymore and that's why I insist to. You've asked me "Are you sure that there's no memories that can keep us together again?" for a few times and yes there's but I don't wanna follow what I've did previously and made myself regret very much. Yes, you've also complained that I'm demanding and I agreed but I just want you to know what's the reason behind what I'm doing. It's not that I don't wanna give you freedom but you've just misused your freedom that you have when you're fifteen.

Now as I'm typing this, it's my first day of being single again. I hope that our final break up is a lesson for you. Being as single is a much better that you don't have to listen to a partner of yours, don't have to pay double for what you're actually paying for, and you can have more fun. Trust me. As for feelings, you said you loved me more than I love you. Then, who's the one giving more true love and care? Living in a normal life as what people do like study, active and outings in the morning and sleeps at night.

So, everything seems to turn into dusts now. You have your way and I'll have mine. Good luck and all the best. Thank you for respecting my decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment