Sunday, November 22, 2009

Holidays needed~~!

Days seems to pass by slowly these days.. I wonder why? Maybe it's because of the stress from working late completing my tasks and lack of excitement or outings. Holiday is much needed here! I think if there was to be a trip or just even an outing that would be quite satisfying to me. Unfortunately, everyone is busy with their own schedule that they don't even have time to go for a trip or even an outing. Even when there are public holidays nearing in. Was trying to plan some trips with my buddies and bros but somehow it didn't work out. Well, probably this isn't the right time to go for a trip or an outing. Though we may not meet as much as we do last time, at least we keep in touch with each other. Oh well, what can we complain about life. Just have to follow the flow. Sigh.. At least for now i just hope there would be some days off, for me to spend some time to go somewhere with someone. Whose the someone? Guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment